enjoy the gifts of god
I love all the beautiful gifts of God - butterflies, birds, flowers and especially Jesus Christ.
I am a Christian, a nature lover and a painter. I paint and write about the things I love - butterflies, flowers and birds, especially hummingbirds. And last but not least, I enjoy sharing some of my experiences and knowledge about being a Christian.
I love flowers and gardening. In fact, I used to teach horticulture. I grow orchids and have a special love for roses and daisies. I have found out what flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
I hope you enjoy nature and God's beautiful gifts like I do.
Painting the gifts of god
"Paddlin' Pelican" by Carol May
The world is like an art gallery of the beauty God has given us. Creation inspires my paintings and I enjoy painting;
- Butterflies, Hummingbirds and Flowers
- Some of God's Critters such as giraffes and dolphins
- Beautiful Paintings of landscapes and seascapes
- My paintings and prints are for sale in the Art Store.
Butterflies Are a free
Butterflies just love the flowers I plant for them. Every time I go by their flowers I see several butterflies feeding.
- Plant some Butterfly Flowers to attract them to your yard. What color flowers do they prefer?
- Amaze your friends with some Butterfly Facts.
- What Types of Butterflies are in your yard? Can you tell a butterfly from a moth?
- Learn about the Monarchs and their migration.
Hummingbirds are flying jewels
Hummer Feeding From A Zinnia
One of my favorite gifts of God are hummingbirds.
- All About Hummingbirds - How do they fly? How do hummingbirds eat? What happens when they are cold? Do they migrate? How big are their nests? And more ---
- Plant some Hummingbird Flowers. Will hummers go to other flowers besides red ones?
- What Types of Hummingbirds are in the United States?
- Feed the Hungry Hummers. Know when and how to feed them and make your own hummingbird nectar.
- I like all kinds of birds. What is the number one best way of Attracting Birds to your yard?
I love flowers and working outside in all of the gifts of God.
- What are some Easy Flowers for your yard?
- I share the gardening basics I taught my students about How to Grow Your Garden - Selecting Plants, Soil Preparation, Planting, Watering, Fertilizing and Pruning Plants.
- Roses Growing is easy with proper location, water, fertilizer, pest control and pruning.
Spiritual Gifts of God
"Beauty and Joy"
Miracles are the best gifts of God. I look for one every day.
- The most wonderful gift
is when we Get Saved by accepting Jesus Christ. We are transformed and have new life; like the butterfly we are 'Born Again'.
- God Heals. Jesus paid for our healing with the stripes He bore on His back.
- God gave me a personal Miracle of God. I praise God for the people with spiritual gifts working in their lives.
- One of the first lessons the Lord taught me was about the precious Blood of Jesus.
- He also taught me, How to Talk to God. Prayer opens the door for miracles.
Over the years God taught me more and more about prayer. I never thought of myself as an author, but God had me write "Devil Stomping Prayer".
"Devil Stomping Prayer" covers the following subjects;
- How do we pray?
- What is our most important prayer?
- What did Jesus teach?
- What does God want from us?
- How do we pray for others?
- What about me, God?
- What is our key to victory?
I love to pray because God answers prayer. Prayer is God's gift for us to communicate with Him. God
doesn't do anything until we ask. We are commanded to pray. We defeat the devil with prayer.
Blessings to You
Visit my various pages and enjoy the wonderful gifts of God with me.
It is my pleasure
to serve God and live in His love and beauty.
Enjoy life and all of His love!
I wish many blessings to you.
Expect a gift from God today!
Aug 30, 15 03:23 PM
This is a great time to plant trees and shrubs. The weather is cooler and their roots keep growing and establish over the winter. Grow your garden with tips on selecting good plants, preparing the soi…
Aug 24, 15 09:35 AM
Flowers attract butterflies because they provide butterfly food. What other things we can do for the butterflies to make them comfortable in our garden?